PASSPORT PROGRAM // OFFICAL RULES
1. Overview: Boulevardia’s Passport Program (the “Game”) begins in participating locations in Kansas City, Missouri, beginning on Monday, May 13, 2019, and ending on June 10, 2019 (the “Game Period”). Void where prohibited. By participating in the Game, each entrant (the “Participant”) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with these Official Rules and the decisions of Boulevardia (the “Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
2. Eligibility: Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to participate or win prizes in the Game: any person who on or after May 10, 2019, was or is: (a) under the age of 21; (b) a director, board member, or committee member of Sponsor; or any entities retained by Sponsor for the administration of the Game; (c) an individual engaged in the development, production or distribution of Game materials or the prize supply for the Game; and (d) an immediate family member (defined as spouse, IRS dependent, or biological, adoptive or step- mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, and each of their respective spouses) of, or who resides in the same household as, any person in any of the preceding categories. Void where prohibited.
3. How to participate/win: Between May 13, 2019, and June 10, 2019, visit any or all of the Stockyards District establishments who participate in the Game. Show your passport and get a sticker each time you eat or drink at any of these spots. The more places you visit, the more entries you will gain. Submit one or all nine at any of the establishments inside. Game materials will be available at any of the Stockyards District establishments who are participating and at Sponsor designated locations. Unofficial winner will be notified by Sponsor. Participants do not need to make a purchase of any kind to be deemed an unofficial or official winner. Once notified by Sponsor that they are an unofficial winner, Sponsor will ask the Participant if they are eligible for the Game and will be named an official winner.
4. Odds: Odds of winning are based upon the total number of eligible participants that play the Game during the Game Period.
5. Prizes: Grand Prize: Two-night stay for two at Stockyards Place apartments plus Two (2) Ultimate Weekender tickets for the festival; Second Prize: Two (2) tickets to Taps & Tastes on Saturday, June 15 plus a $50 Boulevardia gift card to be used on merchandise or beverages at the festival; Third Prize: Two (2) General Admission single-day tickets to Boulevardia.
6. Winner Fulfillment: Participants do not need to make a purchase of any kind to be deemed an unofficial or official winner. Participants must meet eligibility requirements of the Game. Winner(s) must claim prizes on or before June 12, 2019.
7. General Conditions: By participating in the Game, each participant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, as applicable. All such decisions shall be final, binding and non-appealable. No prize substitutions or cash redemptions of any Prize or any portion thereof. No cash value. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize or portion thereof of equal or greater value if any Prize or portion thereof is unavailable for any reason. Participant grants Sponsor the irrevocable, unrestricted worldwide right to use, publish, display, broadcast and distribute materials bearing Participant’s name, voice, image, likeness and/or any other identifiable representation of Participant, including, but not limited to, statements attributable to Participant (“Participant’s Likeness”), Participant agrees that all materials containing Participant’s Likeness shall be and remain the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor, and Participant hereby assigns any and all rights in or to such material to Sponsor and releases and forever discharges Sponsor from any and all claims, liabilities and damages relating to the use of Participant’s Likeness. Participant hereby waives any and all rights to inspect or approve Sponsor’s use of the Submission or Participant’s Likeness, or any part or element thereof. Prize winner shall be responsible for all federal, state and/or local income taxes incurred in association with acceptance of the prize, if applicable. By participating in the Game, each Participant agrees that the Sponsor, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, local advertising cooperatives, advertising/promotion agencies, and all of their respective directors, officers, volunteers, employees, representatives, and agents (the “Game Entities”) shall not be responsible or liable for: (a) miscommunications, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other error in any Game materials or printed copy or artwork, or any prize offering announcement; (b) any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, digital or technical in nature, or unauthorized human intervention; or (c) any losses, damages or injuries of any kind including but not limited to those related to Sponsor event, defamation, portrayal in a false light or privacy rights, resulting from or in connection with participation in the Game or from acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of prize, including from the posting or publication of any information or portion thereof online or in any media. This Game is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Any prizes that are not duly claimed in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded.
8. Prize Conditions: Any and all costs, fees, and expenses not expressly stated in the prize description are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
9. Official Rules: These Official Rules will be posted in English online at Boulevardia.com/passport. To receive a copy of the official rules, or an alternate method of entry (alternate method of entry “AMOE”), mail a legibly handwritten, self-addressed, stamped envelope (“SASE”) with sufficient postage and a return address, including first and last name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code to – BOULEVARDIA Passport Program Request, 1607 Oak Street, Kansas City, MO 64108. All requests must be postmarked no sooner than May 10, 2019 and no later than June 5, 2019, and received by Sponsor no later than June 7, 2019. Limit one (1) request per outer envelope.
10. Sponsor: Boulevardia, 1607 Oak Street, Kansas City, MO 64108.